Lonely loves loner lovers

I heard somewhere that the artist path is a very lonely path
.... I'm not sure what to think about that
But when you are married to your craft
It becomes so difficult to accept someONE else as a lover
     
I don’t want to fall in love with humans
No, I’m deeply in a phase
That even moments I’m deprived of have fallen on my page
See I can’t trust our veins, because they intertwine so savagely
And if I give my message up you might make use of it wrongfully
You see, I see the dark thoughts that I got, and I’m not…
Ready to witness the intentions of business, cause I live in the strokes between my pen
Connecting reality with letters, and climbing up paragraphs toppled by the aftermath of tongues who spoke so bravely as if their spit were given a holy bath
I’m trynna grab every thought I ever had
And strangle out my baddest bad
And speak to me to get the facts I hid in dreams I never had
I cant even trust myself, but it don’t mean I’ll infect myself…
With negativity, cause positivity is spinning me 
creating what I’m supposed to be

No comments:

Post a Comment