So who am I

I don't like explaining.. I just like to do
BUT
      To refrain from confusion or TOO much randomness 
This post is to give a little info about who I am
.....And what I do....




I AM SAFIEL
a poet
a writer
a rapper
a motivational being
an angel


I was born with a pen in my hand. 
At a young age I was convinced i was an angel.
No, I'm not crazy (maybe?)
All I know is I love writing
I love writing so much
I began performing my writing
I make love to my writing onstage

and then I started rapping
because I'm a shy kid
and rapping is aggressive
and now my performances are aggressive

What do I perform about?
YOU. 
ME. 
US.
MY LOVE.
MOTIVATION.

Safiel has a story. I just haven't told it yet. 
I'll get to it very soon.


Don't care? 

Read my writing... 
I can play double dutch with your pupils 
Build landmarks on your mind
Make you scratch letters off your scalp 

Can you picture it?

Yeah. Writing is powerful.







No comments:

Post a Comment