Think...hink...ink...nk..k

I think we all have contradicting thoughts. 
Oneday you wake up and you feel on top of the world
The next you don't even want to wake up
Consistency 
Think consistently about
who you will become


Am I slowly deteriorating?
Or are my muscles becoming accustomed to the lack of relaxation
The stress… the thoughts of what’s next
Inside I feel dead
But outside I’m so blessed
Loaning my attention to every other star
Instead of enjoying my gift
Is it human nature to watch competition?
As if everything were a mission
Am I a mission I’m trying to conquer
With these gifts I’m trynna offer
All my efforts seem improper
And I’m bathing in words, words mixed with water
Is it safe to say I’m afraid of those who are better then me
My letters are weak
And my pen spits ink but secretly wants more beauty sleep
Maybe I have to inject my heart with ink
Or think rationally in order to link my passion with my dreams
I used to hate to sleep
Because the sheep were boring
And the pastor was lazy
And they’d all sing and jump for the moon but never obtained it
Maybe that’s my problem
My satisfaction doesn’t exist
If I am invincible, then I don’t have to resist
I’m walking in a gallery, full of my artwork
Trying to find ways to get the world in here

No comments:

Post a Comment