Storytelling... [Short Story]

I met a girl a while ago... 
And it's hard to really know
If she was there to love me but
This is how our story goes:

I called her Alley. Because every time she felt dark and lonely she’d get at me. It made me happy. Cause damn those eyes were grey and bright, type of shade that grabbed me. Her voice harassed me, with fantasies of making love. Fantasies… cause it would be like raping doves. Angels were made to not have enough. It was all cool though, her company was refreshing, and every time she smiled, I felt like I won… The lottery, and I’d pay a fortune for the dream. Keep my hopes up with her presence, even though I knew the scheme. She said she needed me, so I’d provide the shoulder. Every time the world fell too heavy, I was strong enough to hold her. We’d visit roof tops, open loose knobs… make beats with our hearts, til our heads bopped. She’d love to fuck with cops. Talking bought “I think I heard gun shots.” Always had the poker face, so we never got caught. All the stupid things I’d do. Just to have another chance to be close to you. Jumping off my fire escape, mama never knew. That I had heaven waiting for me, and that heaven was made by you. 
Never asked too much about your life, cause I knew you hated questions. And I never tried to give advice, cause I was beyond the lessons. I mean you were a blessing. A mystery so delicious, always kept me guessing. Satisfied by those remarks, on how beautiful I look. After all my compliments, don’t think you ever understood. That the image you gave me was a little bit too good. Sometimes I would think that I got it from a book. A fairytale, you hated males, because they hated you. And that hatred kept on getting bigger as you grew. And I had perfect boobs, the hair, nothing like a guy. So how come she didn’t give our love a try? Or maybe it was there, but I was way to shy. I’d think of kissing her, and getting no reply. 
 And when she left I had no one but my self. To fight against my vacant room, the world and all it’s hell. Alley was my perfect secret, I just couldn’t tell. Anyone about this treasure, all the ways I felt. But I made my mind, the time had come to conquer all my fears. To look her in those lonesome eyes and tell her how I feel. That every time I’m with her, I didn’t care about the real. That I’d be her tourniquet for all her wounds to heal. I waited all day long, where we always met. Under our own bridge, she ‘d come at sunset. I mean she had to, “I’ll be here” she constantly said. Maybe there were too many things going on in her head. 
...The days dragged on, and damn I couldn’t see. Why the fuck she was doing this to me. I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep. I was cold inside, she was my only heat. Started acting a little crazy. Mama asked me what had phased me. How was I to say Alley was a bullet, and she did more than graze me. I felt like a dreamer, being forced awake from their favorite day dream. So I searched everywhere, even went to where she lived. Only to be told… that Alley didn’t exist.
No ones ever heard of her, my neighbors found me kinda weird. Told mama they saw me talking to myself, no one ever near. Sneaking into rooftops, yelling to the air. They try to tell me I was crazy, and Alley wasn’t there. But lies were always common, I didn’t really care. Cause I know as I wait here, that she’ll surprise me with her glare. And we’d go back to normal, as we always were. She’d gently lean on me, and I’d tell her all I heard. And she’d seduce me with the lonely rhythm in her words…. 
And she’d be my reality, because I was part of her…