Building Blocks

This is an old video I found...
I guess our memories are building blocks to our present
Sometimes you just want to give up
I used to ask myself all these questions:
Ask yourself these questions
Then keep going:


1. When will I be reaching the destination that I seek?
I'm getting tired of the weather my soles are getting weak
2.Will there ever be an end to the streets I have to cross?
It seems no one knows directions or a way when I am lost
3.How is it that I see travelers in every corner?
They seem to enjoy the company yet I've always been a loner.
4. Who or what will I come across when my feet decide to stop?
5.How many stairs will I have to climb, until I realize I create the top?
6. How am I supposed to know where I am, when all the paths I travel are the same?
7.Why do I walk through many people, but no one knows my name?
8...How can I keep running when the world begins to burn me?