He Said

I've left my past behind...
But theres those times you run into old pieces
and you can't help to remember

what he said:

He said He didn’t love me anymore. My presence died, he finally found another shadow for… his lonely time. It wasn’t fine to me. I cried non-stop. How could you leave me with these tears and with the pain you brought. My lonely time was spent sobbing, while he purchased better blood. Trying too hard to find a way to explain a better love, in the front of his car, stuttering in a voice of sudden guilt. All the calls he never answered, they were better moments filled, with a strangers talk. You’ve always been naïve, but I never thought that you would find it in your heart to walk… away twice. He thought money was the bond that held us together. Didn’t see importance in a kiss, or any love letters. 
I can’t respect you. 
Cause’ I wasn’t the one who left you. But you made it just too easy to turn around and forget you. Don’t want to say I regret you, but to tell the truth you turned into wasted memories, I scratched off to create a better me. You infected me, with all your nasty habits. Now I desperately seek someone to blame, whenever I feel saddened. It’s not as bad and, the hole in this chest is cemented shut. I don’t expect another father, or manly love. 
Cause’ there’s a time for everything and you destroyed the piece we had. And to be completely honest with you, I ain’t even mad.
Now I see you choking dad
Now your just a joke... it's sad

No comments:

Post a Comment